Prayers are powerful. I believe in sharing testimonies on the Lord's blessings with other people will strengthen faith and edify one another. Jesus Christ did the supreme sacrifice on the Cross, He died for my sins and your sins. Have a moment of thought for Him. Jesus bless you. Amen
- Vincent Lee -

Friday, March 21, 2008

Opening Prayer ~

Dear Magnificent Lord,

PRAYER FOR THIS BLOG & INSPIRATION

You have done so much for us. You have died for us on the cross and take away all our sins. This Easter, in remembrance of You my dear God, and apart of my New Year's Resolution of drawing closer to you, I am opening this blog - to share thoughts about You, Your Words and Your Teachings. O Heavenly Father, please allow Your Holy Spirit to work in me when I am blogging on my thoughts towards You. Please give me your wisdom to share Your Words and blessings with everyone that is about to read my blog. Lord, In Thy Holy Name, I pray that You'll bless and sanctify this blog from any negativities. I have faith in You Lord that You've provided the best for me. Lord, please be my inspiration to write about You. I just want to tell the world about You. For I will not boast of the worldly items that I possess but be proud of the One that came and die for our sins, Jesus Christ. Thank You Father.
This I pray in Jesus Name.
Amen.

PRAYER FOR BELIEVERS
Dear Lord,

I pray for all those who have accepted You as their personal Lord and Saviour. Father God, I pray that You'll be with them and open up the eyes of their hearts as well as the wisdom to understand beyond what I am about to type in this blog. Lord, I pray that from what they have read in this blog, may it be a testimony that will edify them and strengthen their faith. I pray Lord that if they have any questions, they'll comment on my posts and that after reading, I pray that they'll draw even closer to You. I pray that they'll find peace when reading the posts in this blog, and they'll not just blindly accept what they have read in this blog, but rather affirm it with Your Word in the Bible.
Thank You Lord for the brothers and sisters in Christ that has read this blog. Lord I pray that you be their inspiration too and that they'll reach out to the world and sow seeds. To tell the world about Jesus Christ and spread the good news about the Lord.
This I pray in Jesus Name.
Amen.

PRAYERS FOR NON-BELIEVERS
Dear God,

I seek earnestly for your mercy and grace that you'll show these people that have yet to come to know you but have read this blog. Lord, I pray that through the posts that they have read, they'll come to know you. I pray that Lord, You'll grant them peace beyond understanding when reading about You. In Jesus Name, I cast all circumstances around them that is distracting them and is causing them to falter. Lord, I pray that You'll be with them, guiding them and show them Your way. For You are the way The Truth and The Life. No One comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ. Lord, I pray that Your wisdom will be with them and that Lord You open up the eyes of their heart and that they'll come to a point that they know you and accept You as their personal Lord and Saviour. May these non-believers be saved. This I pray in Jesus Name.
Amen

No comments: